Broccoli potato salad is a spin on the regular version with a serving of broccoli. It also features a vinegar dressing instead of mayo making it a great gluten and dairy-free recipe.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
I always loved potato salad growing up but I never really liked mayonnaise. Luckily, my mom and grandma never put mayo in their salads so that was how I had learned to make it.
One thing I notice is most potato salads skimp on the veggies. While they do have potatoes, I like to get as many nutrients as possible to create a filling meal. That is why I added broccoli shreds to this recipe.
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Broccoli Potato Salad
- 2 lb white potatoes boiled, cooled, and diced into small 1 inch chunks
- 1 broccoli crown shredded
- 1 medium red onion peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2 medium stalks)
- 1/3 cup spicy mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- Boil potatoes until soft (about 20 minutes)and then cool in freezer for 30 minutes.
- As the potatoes are cooling, prep the onion, celery, and broccoli. You can run them through the food processor to save time
- Once the potatoes are cooled you want to add them to a large bowl then top with the broccoli shreds.
- In a separate smaller mixing bowl add the mustard, olive oil, and lemon and mix until well blended.
- Add dressing mixture to the potatoes.
- Blend until the potatoes are evenly covered with the dressing.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Facebook Twitter Pin This Recipe Email this Recipe
More Salad Recipes
- Watermelon Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans Recipe
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Pea Salad with Dill Dressing
- Garlic Cucumber Salad with Cannellini Beans
- Cilantro Chili Lime Sweet Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
- Gluten Free Tabbouleh with Quinoa
- Red Cabbage Broccoli Slaw with Mango
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen, or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.