Red cabbage broccoli slaw is a great way to get your veggies in on those hot summer days when you don’t feel like turning on the oven. This easy recipe consists of just five ingredients.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Red cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. It is so versatile it can be eaten raw or cooked. This recipe is a little different from your typical coleslaw recipe. I swapped in shredded broccoli in lieu of carrots and added a mango puree to give it a natural sweetness without any added sugar.
This recipe features Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar which is one of my favorite brands of apple cider vinegar.
This recipe is super easy and is best after letting it refrigerate for a few hours to let the flavors marinate. It is a great side to add to your summer bbq grill night.
Ingredients in this Recipe
This recipe consists of just five ingredients and can be made in under 40 minutes. It is made up of
- Red cabbage
- White onion
- Apple cider vinegar
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Red Cabbage Broccoli Slaw with Mango
- 3 cup Red cabbage shredded (about 3/4 lb)
- 2 cup Raw broccoli shredded
- 1 mango peeled, pitted, and pureed
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium white onion diced
- In a large bowl add the purple cabbage, broccoli, onion, apple cider vinegar, mango puree and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight and serve with your favorite proteins
More Salad Recipes
- Cilantro Chili Lime Sweet Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Watermelon Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans Recipe
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Healthy Pea Salad with Dill Dressing
- Garlic Cucumber Salad with Cannellini Beans
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen, or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.