Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
I am a huge fan of garlic and love putting it in everything. Check out my garlic cucumber salad which is easy to make and provides plant protein and veggies all in one meal.
This week it was feeling like summer for a hot second so I was in a salad mood. Since I was low on lettuce I opted for a no lettuce salad and let it marinate in a dressing blended with Wildtree Garlic Galore* until the flavors are bursting with garlic-y deliciousness.
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
How to Save Time Making this Recipe
One thing that I have found to save a lot of time in my cooking is to utilize kitchen tools like a food processor to chop my onions and shred my carrots.
Equipment Used In This Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Garlic Cucumber Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled and diced
- 2 medium Carrots (shredded) or 1 cup pre-shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup low sodium cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp cold or expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore spice
- 1 half avocado pitted, peeled, and diced into pieces
- In a sealable mixing bowl place the cannellini beans, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, avocado, and carrots.
- In a smaller bowl place the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Wildtree Garlic Galore, and mix well.
- Top the salad with the dressing, seal the container and then shake well.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes and then serve.
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp black pepper
More Salad Recipes
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
- Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Healthy Pea Salad with Dill Dressing
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen, or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.