Who says pumpkins are just for fall. Make your weekend breakfast more nutritious with a dash of pumpkin any time of the year. Learn more in the gluten-free pumpkin pancakes recipe below
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, we only promote products and services that have provided insight and been very helpful to us. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more about our disclosure statement.
Equipment Used In This Recipe
- Mixing bowls
- Glass Measuring Cups
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Metal frying spatula
- Metal spatula
- Cast-iron pan
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil*
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 2 cup Gluten-Free flour
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 medium Eggs
- In a large mixing bowl place the dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon) and mix well then set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl place, the wet ingredients (pumpkin, vanilla extract, eggs, coconut milk) mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the dry and wet ingredients together until well blended.
- Heat a cast iron skillet for 10 minutes until hot.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan.
- Once the coconut oil is melted coat the ban evenly with the oil.
- Place 1/3 cup of pancake batter into the pan.
- Smooth out with a spatula.
- Let cook until bubbles form showing the pancake is cooked on one side. Then flip over.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve with your favorite fruit or maple syrup
Check Out More Breakfast Recipes
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.