Who says pumpkins are just for fall. Make your weekend breakfast more nutritious with a dash of pumpkin any time of the year. Learn more in the gluten-free pumpkin pancakes recipe below
Equipment Used In This Recipe
- Mixing bowls
- Glass Measuring Cups
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Metal frying spatula
- Metal spatula
- Cast-iron pan
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil*
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 2 cup Gluten-Free flour
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 medium Eggs
- In a large mixing bowl place the dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon) and mix well then set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl place, the wet ingredients (pumpkin, vanilla extract, eggs, coconut milk) mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the dry and wet ingredients together until well blended.
- Heat a cast iron skillet for 10 minutes until hot.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan.
- Once the coconut oil is melted coat the ban evenly with the oil.
- Place 1/3 cup of pancake batter into the pan.
- Smooth out with a spatula.
- Let cook until bubbles form showing the pancake is cooked on one side. Then flip over.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve with your favorite fruit or maple syrup
Add This Recipe to Your Collection
Like this recipe? Add it to your collection with Yummly. This website and the mobile app put every recipe in the world in your pocket. It’s your digital recipe box, recipe recommendations just for you, and a smart shopping list – all with you wherever you go! Add it with just a click of the button below!
Check Out More Recipes
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.