Ingredients Used in this Recipe
This recipe is really easy to make and contains only a few ingredients.
- Luipini beans
- Shredded carrots
If you don’t have kale you can substitute another leafy green like spinach.
The dressing ingredients consist of the following
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Dry mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
- Mixing bowls
- Vegetable peeler
- Food processor
- Garlic Peeler
- Chopping knife
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans Recipe
- 4 cup kale or other greens of your choice
- 2 medium roasted beets diced
- 1 cup lupini beans
- 1 whole avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2.75 carrots)
Lemon Parsley Salad Dressing
- 1 small shallot peeled and diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp cold or expeller-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the beets on a baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes or until soft.
- Set the beets aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl place the kale, carrots, avocado, lupini beans, and set aside.
- Peel and dice the cooked beets. Then add them to the mixing bowl and place aside.
Lemon Parsley Dressing Instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl add the olive oil, shallot, dry mustard, lemon juice, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice and mix well. Set aside.
Salad Assembly Instructions
- Top the salad with the dressing, toss together until the whole salad is coated, and serve.
*Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
More Salad Recipes
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Pea Salad with Dill Dressing
- Garlic Cucumber Salad with Cannellini Beans
- Cilantro Chili Lime Sweet Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
Get recipes delivered to your inbox
Want to be the first to get our new recipes? Subscribe to The Radiant Root’s email newsletter for exclusive to our recipes days BEFORE they are posted on our social pages! Sign up at the “Free Meal Planning Cheat Sheet” link -> FREE Meal Planning Cheat Sheet.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.