Equipment Used in this Recipe
- Mixing bowls
- Vegetable peeler
- Food processor
- Chopping knife
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans Recipe
- 4 cup kale or other greens of your choice
- 2 medium roasted beets diced
- 1 cup lupini beans
- 1 whole avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2.75 carrots)
Lemon Parsley Salad Dressing
- 1 small shallot peeled and diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard seed
- 2 tbsp cold or expeller-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the beets on a baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes or until soft.
- Set the beets aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl place the kale, carrots, avocado, lupini beans, and set aside.
- Peel and dice the cooked beets. Then add them to the mixing bowl and place aside.
Lemon Parsley Dressing
- In a medium mixing bowl add the shallot, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, olive oil and mix well. Set aside
Salad Assembly Instructions
- Top the salad with the dressing, toss together until the whole salad is coated, and serve
More Salad Recipes
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Pea Salad with Dill Dressing
- Garlic Cucumber Salad with Cannellini Beans
- Cilantro Chili Lime Sweet Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.