If you’re looking for a treat that is easy to make without baking, check out this no-bake mini strawberry tarts recipe. It is also gluten- and dairy-free for anyone with sensitivities to these foods. This is also is a great dessert for anyone who is vegan.
It features coconut cream with fresh strawberries and kiwis for a sweet treat without any added sugar.
Equipment Used In This Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Mini Strawberry Tarts (No Bake)
Tart Crust Ingredients
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup raisins (no added sugar)
Tart Filling Ingredients
- 2 cup strawberries de-stemmed and cut into small pieces
- 1 kiwi peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup coconut cream
Tart Crust Instructions
- Take a muffin pan, line 4 muffin slots with parchment paper or silicone muffin cups, and set aside.
- In a food processor blend the dates and rasins until they care blended into a big clump.
- Take the date and raisin mixture and separte into 4 pieces.
- Take one of the raisin/date mixtures and press it into one of the slots in the muffin tin. Continue until you have the all the date/raisin mixture pressed into 4 spots.
- Place the 4 crusts into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once the crusts have hardened take them out of the muffin tin and set on a plate.
- Fill the tart crust with coconut cream. Top with a layer of fruit and then cover them with coconut cream. Continue until the tart is filled to the top.
- Place the filled tarts back in the freezer for 30 minutes and then serve.
*Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
More Dessert Recipes
Get recipes delivered right to your inbox
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.