Mini strawberry tarts are a popular treat. The only problem it can be time consuming to make and can have a lot of added sugar.
If you’re looking for a treat that is easy to make without baking check out this no-bake mini strawberry tarts recipe. It is also gluten and dairy free for anyone with sensitivities to these foods. Those who are vegan and can also enjoy this dessert.
Equipment Used In This Recipe
Mini Strawberry Tarts (No Bake)
Tart Crust Ingredients
- 3/4 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup raisins (no added sugar)
Tart Crust Instructions
- Take a muffin pan, line with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a food processor blend the dates and rasins until they form a thick paste.
- Take the date and raisin mixture and separte into 4 pieces.
- Take one of the raisin/date mixtures and press into on of hte slots in the muffin tin. Continue until all 4 crusts are made.
- Place the 4 crusts into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Tart Filling Instructions
- Make the cashew cream and set aside.
- Place 3/4 cup of the sliced fruit place in a medium bowl and mix in the coconut cream until well blended.
Complete Tart Instructions
- Take the tart crusts out of the fridge.
- Fill the 4 crusts with the the coconut cream and fruit mixture.
- Top the tarts with remaining sliced fruit.
- Place back in the fridge until they ready to be served.
- When ready to serve peel the crusts out of hte muffin pan, place on plate, and top with cashew cream
Add This Recipe to Your Collection
More Dessert Recipes
Check out our other recipes here
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.