Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Roasted Purple Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 head purple cauliflower, washed, and patted dry
- 2 tbs expeller or cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (I like (I like California Olive Ranch)
Steak Seasoning Ingredients
- 2 tsp dried onions
- 2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pre-heat the oven for 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the cauliflower, rise it off, and pat dry with a towel.
- Tak the caulflower and slice it lengthwise through the core into 4 steaks and set aside.
- Place the steaks in a pan and brush with olive oil.
- In a small bowl place the dried onions, garlic powder, celery seed, dried parsley, black pepper, and cumin, and mix well.
- Top with a tsp of the steak seasoning until well covered.
- Turn the steak on the other side, brush on olive oil and top with the steak seasoning mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes until they are crispy. Let cool and serve.
Add This Recipe to Your Collection
Like this recipe? Add it to your collection with Yummly. This website and the mobile app put every recipe in the world in your pocket. It’s your digital recipe box, recipe recommendations just for you, and a smart shopping list – all with you wherever you go! Add it with just a click of the button below!
More Roasted Vegetable Recipes
- Roasted Artichokes Hearts with Spinach, Garlic, and Ginger
- “Cheesy” Asparagus with Nutritional Yeast
- Acorn Squash Slices with Cinnamon
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.