Equipment Use in this Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Cauliflower Rice (Blender or Food Processor)
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp cold or expeller pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- Put two cauliflower chunks in a food processor or blender and pulverize until it forms a rice consistency. Continue until all of the cauliflower is riced.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, and cook for about a minute.
- Add the riced cauliflower and cook for 1 minute stirring continuously
- Cover and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook for 3 minutes stirring.
- Cover and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid, fluff with a spatula, and serve.
*Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Roasted Purple Cauliflower Steaks
- Purple Sweet Potato Soup with Cauliflower
- Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic
- Portuguese Beef Empadão (Portuguese Pot Pie)
Get recipes delivered to your inbox
Want to be the first to get our new recipes? Subscribe to The Radiant Root’s email newsletter for exclusive to our recipes days BEFORE they are posted on our social pages! Sign up at the “Free Meal Planning Cheat Sheet” link -> FREE Meal Planning Cheat Sheet.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.