Equipment Use in this Recipe
Cauliflower Rice (Blender or Food Processor)
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp cold or expeller pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the cauliflower chunks in a food processor blender until all of the cauliflower is finely shredded.
- Take a large skillet, add olive oil and cook over medium heat.
- Add the processed cauliflower and pepper.
- Cover and cook until completely heated about 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and fluff with a fork and serve
More Cauliflower Recipes
- Roasted Purple Cauliflower Steaks
- Purple Sweet Potato Soup with Cauliflower
- Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic
- Portuguese Beef Empadão (Portuguese Pot Pie)
Add this Recipe To Your Collection
Like this recipe? Add it to your collection with Yummly. This website and the mobile app put every recipe in the world in your pocket. It’s your digital recipe box, recipe recommendations just for you, and a smart shopping list – all with you wherever you go! Add it with just a click of the button below!Yum
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.