Equipment Used in this Recipe
Ginger & Garlic Roasted Artichoke Hearts (Frozen)
- 1 inch ginger root peeled and grated
- 12 oz frozen artichoke hearts thawed and chopped into quarters
- 16 oz frozen spinach thawed
- 1 medium white onion peeled and chopped
- 1/2 a lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large baking dish take place the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Top with grated ginger, garlic,and and lemon juice.
- Bake for 25 minutes, mix and serve
More Veggie Recipes
- Garlicky Sauteed Butternut Squash & Arugula
- AIP Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic
- “Cheesy” Asparagus with Nutritional Yeast
- Baked Acorn Squash Slices with Cinnamon
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.