This berry breakfast pork patties recipe is a favorite breakfast of mine. Most recipes will call for maple syrup but wanting to limit my added sugar intake I used berries instead for this recipe. The addition of raspberries gives the patties a sweetness with the benefit of added fiber.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
This breakfast pork patty also features the zesty arugula with shredded carrots and zucchini for an extra boost of nutrients. If you don’t eat pork you can substitute ground chicken or turkey in its place.
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Food processor
- Vegetable peeler
- Garlic peeler
- Garlic Press
- Paring knife
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Berry Breakfast Pork Patties Recipe
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cups spinach chopped or shredded
- 1 medium zucchini peeled and shredded
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and diced
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 cup raspberries (can substitute frozen)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable baking liner.
- Take the ground pork and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the spinach, zucchini, garlic, parsley, cinnamon, raspberries, and mix well.
- Take some of the pork mixture and round into a patty the size of your palm and place on the baking sheet.
- Continue until all the meat is used up.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through (should be 160 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Let cool and serve.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Kale Sweet Potato Hash
- Protein Pumpkin Muffins
- Hemp Hearts Recipes Round-Up
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.