Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
- 2 cup arugula
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix the meat, arugula, carrots, onion, and garlic mix well.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a ball about 12" inches in diameter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and serve
More Protein Recipes
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.