Grated sweet potatoes are an easy recipe that takes shredded sweet potatoes, arugula, garlic, onion, and cook them into a muffin tin for a yummy veggie snack.
This week I was craving sweet potato pancakes but did not feel like spending the time frying each one. I found placing them in a mini silicone muffin pan was an easy way to cook the grated sweet potatoes while I was busy doing other things in the house. The best thing about this snack is that it offers a natural sweetness.
This veggie offers the nutrients of manganese and fiber which will help your body digest carbohydrates efficiently and keep you fuller longer.
This garlic and onion combo will satisfy your salty craving without all the unnecessary preservatives and fillers that come with regular potato chips or even have for breakfast
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Grated Sweet Potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the peeled potato pieces and arugula into the food processor to shred.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the shredded sweet potato, egg, arugula, onion, garlic powder, and mix well.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and place in one of the cups of the mini muffin pan. Repeat until the muffin pan is full
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and serve
More Sweet Potato Recipes
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.