Healthy Pea Salad
Get a pack of protein with this light and refreshing salad
- 2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- ½ medium red onion peeled and chopped
- 1 large orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp Wildtree Dill Dip
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
In a medium mixing bowl place the peas, orange and yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, onions, and then set aside.
In a small mixing bowl place the EVOO, apple cider vinegar, Wildtree dill dip, mix together and set aside.
Putting The Salad Together
If you want to make your own dill dip here is what you need:
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.