Broccoli Potato Salad
Get extra nutrients with the boost of broccoli in this yummy summer side salad
- 2 lb white potatoes boiled, cooled, and diced into small 1 inch chunks
- 1 broccoli crown shredded
- 1 medium red onion peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2 medium stalks)
- 1/3 cup spicy mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
Boil potatoes until soft (about 20 minutes)and then cool in freezer for 30 minutes.
As the potatoes are cooling, prep the onion, celery, and broccoli. You can run them through the food processor to save time
Once the potatoes are cooled you want to add them to a large bowl then top with the broccoli shreds.
In a separate smaller mixing bowl add the mustard, olive oil, and lemon and mix until well blended.
Add dressing mixture to the potatoes.
Blend until the potatoes are evenly covered with the dressing.
Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.