Watermelon avocado salad is an easy recipe to try for a vegglicious dish with a light and refreshing dressing featuring lime, cilantro, and cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil.
This watermelon salad recipe will keep you cool and refreshed during these hot summer days. The avocado salad and dressing can be made in under 30 minutes. It features the following
- Fresh spinach
- Extra virgin olive oil
This salad offers a host of good nutrition. Chocked full of vitamins A, and C it has the nutrients your body needs to combat those stressful days.
Add it to your lunch or dinner to get a boost of energy. Top it off with grilled chicken or cannellini beans for some extra protein to make it a full meal. The watermelon gives this salad a sweet taste without any added sugar. The sweet pairs perfectly with the sour of the lime dressing.
Equipment Used in this Recipe*
In this recipe, I used my Kitchenaid food processor but I’ve also found the magic bullet to work just as well when making salad dressings.
*Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
Watermelon Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 cups watermelon peeled and cubed
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 medium red onion peeled and diced
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp cold or expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- In a large mixing bowl add the spinach, watermelon, avocado, onion, and set aside.
Cilantro Lime Dressing Instructions
- In a food processor or blender add lime juice, cliantro, olive oil, and pulse until well blended.
Salad and Dressing Instructions
- Top the salad with the cilantro lime dressing and toss until the salad is well covered.
*Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, this means when you sign up or purchase from these links we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The Radiant Root is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Learn more in our disclosure statement.
More Salad Recipes
- Beetroot Salad with Lupini Beans Recipe
- Peach Spinach Salad
- Healthy Pea Salad with Dill Dressing
- Garlic Cucumber Salad with Cannellini Beans
- Cilantro Chili Lime Sweet Potato Salad (No Mayo)
- Prosciutto Salad with Arugula and Pears
Get recipes delivered right to your inbox
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. All website services, content, and products are shared for informational purposes only. The Radiant Root and Jnettk LLC cannot provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your doctor or healthcare provider before making changes to your, diet, supplement regimen or lifestyle. Learn more in our disclaimer.